How to generate a CSR for an SSL certificate?
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the SSL/TLS Manager and click on it to load.
- Select Private Keys (KEY) from the SSL/TLS menu.
- Select a key size of 2048 bits and click Generate.
- Go back to the SSL Manager main menu and click Certificate Signing Requests (CSR).
- Fill out the CSR form correctly and click Generate.
- Select your CSR from the drop down menu and click View.
The code below is an example of the generated CSR.
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
You will need to copy & paste this CSR code into your order form for where you are purchasing your SSL Certificate from. If you are purchasing an SSL Certificate through FIFO HOST, please contact our Sales & Billing support department as we have automated SSL installation.
Was this answer helpful?
In order to have remote mySQL connections to your hosting account, you must open a service ticket...
cPanel can be accessed by using either of the URLs below: ...
Login to cPanel In the "Stats" section on the left, locate the row labeled "MySQL Version"....
Within cPanel, there are numerous statistics listed on the left of the screen. Main Domain -...
Login to cPanel. In the "Stats" section on the right, located the row labeled "PHP version"....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution