What do my cPanel stats mean?
Within cPanel, there are numerous statistics listed on the left of the screen.
- Main Domain - The primary domain name associated with your cPanel account.
- Home Directory - The physical location of your files on the server.
- Disk Space Usage - How much data is being stored on the server.
- Monthly Bandwidth Transfer - How much data has been transfered on your account
- Email Accounts - The number of email accounts allowed.
- Subdomains - The number of subdomains (sub1.yourdomain.com) allowed.
- Parked Domains - The number of allowed parked domains.
- Addon Domains - The number of allowed addon domains.
- FTP Accounts - The number of allowed FTP Accounts.
- SQL Databases - The number of allowed MySQL databases.
- Mailing Lists - The number of allowed mailing lists.
- MySQL Disk Space - Amount of space being used by your MySQL databases.
- Hosting package - The name of the hosting package your account is assigned to on the server.
- Server Name - The name of the server your account resides on.
- cPanel Version - Version of cPanel installed on the server.
- Theme - Current theme for your cPanel configuration.
- Apache version - Version of Apache running on the web server.
- PHP version - Version of PHP installed on the web server.
- MySQL Version - Version of MySQL installed on the web server.
- Architecture - Hardware type (32/64 bit) the server runs on.
- Operating system - Operating System installed on the server.
- Dedicated IP Address - If assigned, the Â dedicated IP for your account.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel can be accessed by using either of the URLs below: ...
Log in to cPanel. Locate the SSL/TLS Manager and click...
In order to have remote mySQL connections to your hosting account, you must open a service ticket...
Login to cPanel In the "Stats" section on the left, locate the row labeled "MySQL Version"....
Login to cPanel. In the "Stats" section on the right, located the row labeled "PHP version"....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution